The industrial site was built in 1937 as a factory for the production of refractory materials.
Initially it was constitued by two floors, the ground floor used as location for the firing kilns, and the first floor used as storage and drying room for the industrial output.
Subsequently, two additional floors were added in 1938.
In 1953, a further two outer buildings were constructed; the first was used as a changing room, the second one against the lagoon-front wall, as rest room for the employees.
Since then, the factory has continued to produce refractory material for the Murano's furnaces.

 

 

  • foto
  • foto
  • foto
  • foto
ikos costruzioni s.r.l.   -  p. iva 03750420279
origini progetto rendering planimetrie luoghi contatti credits italiano